GIA wants to know more about its interns experience in Geneva.
We constantly run surveys, yes some are longer than others, but they do help us address our community’s realities better. Everyone’s serious contribution is highly appreciated.
Our survey are green and online, no need for paper!
Please note that once you start a survey you cannot go back to it later on, so make sure you have the required time to fill it to the end. To this end, we have put the required time to fill a survey, these times are indicative, but we trust they are reflecting the reality.
Take a survey now!
- New Intern survey: best to be filled by newly arrived interns in Geneva, or new into an internship (no longer than 3 weeks) [takes 10 minutes] (coming soon)
- 2013 Intern survey: You need to be an intern for at least 3 weeks to be able to give us the comprehensive feedback we are looking for. Just finished your internship? No problem, fill the 2013 Intern survey, until 6 months after the conclusion of your internship… [takes 20 minutes] (new!)
- GIA Alumni survey: You have been a Geneva intern more than 6 months ago? This survey is for you! [takes 10 minutes] (coming soon)
- Not a Geneva intern? An intern elsewhere? Please contact us so we direct you to a partner survey tool. [takes less than 1 minute]
- NGO Intern specific survey, created to find out about your NGO experiences! Fill the NGO specific survey now [takes about 5 minutes]
The GIA Survey Team
Please note: We welcome any suggestions you may have to help us better address your needs. All information provided will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Also please keep in mind that GIA is independent and in no way affiliated with any employer, anywhere.